On the morning of New Year’s Eve, few problems were reported on the roadways in the Charlotte area.
It helps that schools are closed and many people likely have the day off. And the streets around Bank of America Stadium are no longer blocked off because of Tuesday night’s bowl game.
A truck was reported stuck under a bridge on N. Tryon Street at 16th Street at about 9 a.m. At 10 a.m., here’s a look at the other problem areas:
• Congestion on Billy Graham Parkway southbound between U.S. 74/U.S. 29/Wilkinson Boulevard and Josh Birmingham Parkway.
• An accident on Reese Boulevard at Gilead Road west of Interstate 77 in Huntersville.
• An accident on Interstate 485 southbound at Interstate 85, exit 31.
• An accident on E. 4th Street at S. College Street.
• An accident on Archdale Drive at South Boulevard.
• An accident on South Boulevard at East Arrowood Road.