Several people were shot late Friday, and five people were arrested in what police called a “drug deal gone bad” at a Rock Hill apartment complex.
Police said they responded to a call of a shooting in the Pepper Ridge Apartments on Springsteen Road about 10:10 p.m. and found a shooting victim in the parking lot.
Police then found several others who had been shot, including victims who’d sought treatment at Piedmont Medical Center. Their injuries varied, but none were serious, police said.
Several people shot at one another during the drug deal, police said.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Darius Stevenson, on charges of attempted armed robbery, carrying a pistol unlawfully and criminal conspiracy.
▪ Alec McCoy, on charges of attempted armed robbery and criminal conspiracy.
▪ Zachary Vaverchak, on charges of attempted murder, possession of a firearm or knife during a violent crime and carrying a pistol unlawfully.
▪ Joseph Grobusky, on a charge of obstruction of justice.
▪ Andrew Snyder, on a charge of accessory after the fact.