A disabled train that was causing traffic havoc around E. Sugar Creek Road Wednesday morning has been moved, but other problems remain for drivers.
At 9:25 a.m., here were the other problem spots:
▪ Accident on Eastway Drive at Woodland Drive.
▪ Accident on Nations Crossing Road at E. Woodlawn Road.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Charlotte Observer
▪ Accident in the 9400 block of Steele Creek Road.
▪ Accident in the 100 block of Mallard Creek Church Road.
▪ Accident on E. Independence Boulevard at Briar Creek Road.
▪ Accident on Selwyn Avenue at Colony Road.
▪ Accident on S. College Street at E. Stonewall Street.
▪ Accident in the 1400 block of Queens Road W.
▪ Accident in the 5600 block of Albemarle Road.
▪ Accident on Wilkinson Boulevard at Donald Ross Road.
▪ Disabled vehicle on Concordia Avenue near N. Graham Street.
▪ Accident on N. Tryon Street at Beechway Court.
▪ Accident on Statesville Road and Hunters Road.
▪ Accident on Rozzelles Ferry Road at Dunn Commons Parkway.
▪ Accidents in the 6300 and 6700 blocks of Albemarle Road
▪ Accident on Gilead Road at McCoy Road in Huntersville.
▪ Road blockage at E. Sugar Creek Road and Raleigh Street.
▪ Disabled vehicle on I-77 S. at Stumptown Road.