There were a number of accidents reported on roads in the Charlotte area Friday morning.
At 9 a.m., here were the concerns:
▪ Accident on S. Church Street at W. Fourth Street.
▪ Accident in the 500 block of Providence Road near Ardsley Road.
▪ Disabled vehicle on W. Trade Street at I-77 S.
▪ Accident on Sunset Road at Beatties Ford Road.
▪ Malfunctioning traffic light at N. Graham Street at W. Craighead Road.
▪ Accident on Statesville Avenue at Oaklawn Avenue.
▪ Malfunctioning traffic light at 705 W. Trade Street near N. Graham Street.
▪ Accident on Shamrock Drive at Eastway Drive.
▪ Accident on Rea Road at Ballantyne Commons Parkway.
▪ Accident in the 1100 block of Eastway Drive near E. Sugar Creek Road.
▪ Accident on Carowinds Boulevard at I-77.
▪ Disabled vehicle on Gilead Road at McCoy Road in Huntersville.
▪ Accident on W. Sugar Creek Road at Wilson Lane near I-85.
▪ Water main break reported on N.C. 49 near Pharr Mill Road in Harrisburg.
▪ Congestion building on I-77 S. in the Lake Norman area.