The Observer has solicited campaign statements and bios for candidates running on the Nov. 4 ballot for offices in Mecklenburg County, the state and the U.S. House. Read their responses by clickinghere
•Judicial Voter Guide
(NC State Board of Elections)
•NC Center for Voter Education
: Get info on 1,121 races across NC
•Mecklenburg County Republican Party
•Mecklenburg County Democratic Party
INFORMATION FOR VOTERS
- Map: Mecklenburg early-voting locations | Other counties
- Database: Find your precinct, sample ballot
- VIDEO: What's on the ballot in Mecklenburg County?
Early voting: Oct. 23 - Nov. 1
Deadline to request mail in absentee ballot: Oct. 28
Deadline to return absentee ballots: Nov. 4
Election Day: Nov. 4
• Mecklenburg County: 704-336-2133.
• N.C. elections board: 919-733-7173.
• S.C. election commission: 803-734-9060.