How each driver in Saturday’s NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race fared:
1. Jamie McMurray, No. 1 Chevy: Started race 11th and was second to start final segment, took lead early and held off Harvick.
2. Kevin Harvick, No. 4 Chevy: Started third, closed fast on McMurray but wasn’t enough. Was unhappy with pit stops.
3. Matt Kenseth, No. 20 Toyota: Made crucial adjustments to move up from middle of the pack late in the race.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
4. Dale Earnhardt Jr., No. 88 Chevy: Started sixth, but wasn’t pleased with how car handled, called it a “dump truck.”
5. Carl Edwards, No. 99 Ford: Pole-winner started final segment first, but fell back after McMurray took control.
6. Jimmie Johnson, No. 48 Chevy: Started fifth, but 2013 winner wasn’t a factor in final segment.
7. Clint Bowyer, No. 15 Toyota: Started ninth, survived accident in Turn 3 of Lap 26.
8. Brian Vickers, No. 55 Toyota: Had a solid night, starting 16th and moving up through the pack.
9. Denny Hamlin, No. 11 Toyota: Had a strong car after starting 22nd, led once for five laps.
10. Brad Keselowski, No. 2 Ford: Started 13th, finished fourth segment in third place.
11. Kurt Busch, No. 41 Chevy: Started 18th, was near the lead for a while (fourth in fourth segment).
12. Tony Stewart, No. 14 Chevy: Started 15th after struggling in qualifying (sliding through pit stall).
13. David Ragan, No. 34 Ford: Started 20th, was never able to get anything going and wasn’t a factor.
14. Kasey Kahne, No. 5 Chevy: Started seventh and had perhaps field’s strongest car through first three segments, leading 20 laps.
15. Josh Wise, No. 98 Chevy: Fan’s vote winner started 19th, stayed out of trouble and finished 13 seconds behind winner.
16. Ryan Newman, No. 31 Chevy: Started 21st, crashed on Lap 77 to end his night.
17. Jeff Gordon, No. 24 Chevy: Started fourth, crashed and car caught fire on Lap 60.
18. Martin Truex Jr., No. 78 Chevy: Started 12th, caught up in Gordon’s wreck, along with Biffle.
19. Greg Biffle, No. 16 Ford: Started 14th, went out of race on Lap 60 in accident with Gordon, Truex.
20. A.J. Allmendinger, No. 47 Chevy: Started 17th, left race on Lap 30 after accident put him in wall.
21. Kyle Busch, No. 18 Toyota: First-segment winner who started second wrecked on Lap 26.
22. Joey Logano, No. 22 Ford: Started 10th, caught up in wreck with Kyle Busch during second segment. David Scott