▪ Charlotte Hornets center Bismack Biyombo, who missed his 10th consecutive game with a bruised right knee, has started participating in practice. However, coach Steve Clifford said it’s unlikely Biyombo would play before Sunday’s final game of the road trip in Orlando.
▪ Everyone connected to the Chicago Bulls seemed pretty shaken by point guard Derrick Rose needing more knee surgery. This will be his third procedure since turning pro.
▪ Mo Williams committed two shooting fouls outside the 3-point line in the game’s first seven minutes. Not good choices those.
▪ The Bulls had a “Motown” night Wednesday. Announcer Stephanie Ready joked on Twitter the arena finally played some music she recognizes.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ What were the odds the Hornets would avoid the worst of winter by being in Chicago instead of Charlotte?