Tickets are available throughout the week. Information: wellsfargochampionship.com .
▪ There is no parking at Quail Hollow Club. Authorized tournament parking through Friday is from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Carowinds. Authorized tournament parking Saturday and Sunday is from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Ballantyne Corporate Park off Johnston Road (Exit 61 on Interstate 485) and in the SouthPark area off Barclay Downs Drive.
▪ Handicapped parking is at Forest Hill Church on Monday-Friday and Quail Hollow Middle School on Saturday-Sunday.
▪ A free uptown Charlotte shuttle service will run (5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.) from the Charlotte Convention Center’s Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard entrance. Parking will be available in surrounding lots. A shuttle will run 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday-Sunday from the All American Pub, 200 East Bland St.
▪ A pickup-dropoff lot for commercial vehicles (including Uber, taxis and limousines) will be on Gleneagles Road, within walking distance of Quail Hollow Club.
▪ Fans must have tickets before arrival at Quail Hollow Club. There are no ticket sales on property.
Riders of the light-rail line can take a free shuttle from the Sharon Road West station (5:30 a.m.-9 p.m.). There is no tournament parking there. Only fans with tournament tickets and Lynx tickets from stations other than Sharon Road West will be allowed on the tournament shuttle.
Bike racks are in the gravel parking lot across from the main entrance of the club., with a separate pedestrian entrance for fans who ride their bikes or walk to the tournament.
Cellphones and PDAs are allowed. However, the following rules apply:
▪ Taking photos with cell phones is permitted, as long as it’s not while a player is executing a shot on the course.
▪ “Selfie sticks” are not permitted.
▪ All electronic items must be set on silent at all times.
▪ Calls will be permitted only in designated cellphone areas. See course map for approved areas. A cellphone charging center is near the first tee.
▪ No video recording is permitted.
▪ Texting is permitted but is limited to areas away from competition.
▪ Failure to adhere to the policy might mean confiscation of your mobile device or removal from the tournament.
What you can’t bring
The tournament does not allow cameras, coolers, weapons, radios, televisions, signs, banners or bags larger than 6-by-6 inches, including backpacks.
Players will not sign autographs until finishing play and only in designated areas.
The main will-call area for tickets is at Symphony Park, behind SouthPark mall, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The satellite will-call location is at Carowinds from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday and Ballantyne Corporate Park, also open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
Public telephones are available at the driving range and the ninth green.
Family Care Center
Located at the Green Mile Village on 16th fairway in first aid tent. A spot for families to take care of needs of young children (including diaper changing, breast feeding).
Located at Champions Park, near 10th fairway). The tournament’s three charitable partners – Teach For America, The Levine’s Children’s Hospital and First Tee of Greater Charlotte – will have activities for children (open Thursday through Sunday).
Social media hub
Has been relocated to the ninth green. Activities include fans taking selfies with cutouts of players.