Cornerback Josh Norman wasn’t feeling the love when he got stuck with a massive dinner tab at Del Frisco’s.
– Rookies apparently go through some soft hazing on the Carolina Panthers, including a dinner rookies pay for.
– At one rookie dinner, Norman and teammate D.J. Campbell got hit with a tab of at least $16K. (You apparently run up that amount with expensive champagne.)
– Norman was not amused, fueling his ongoing frustration with fellow teammate Captain Munnerlyn.
– “I didn’t take nothing from him. Nothing. We weren’t very tight. Captain had me doing so much little petty stuff.” – Josh Norman to the Charlotte Observer.
– “Sounds like a Cat fight.” – CharlotteObserver.com commenter
Less time hazing, more time practicing, please. Side note: how do you spend $16,000 at Del Frisco’s? Their Wagyu Longbone 32oz steak is $89 in case you were wondering. We’d love to see the bill.
Photo Credit: Robert Lasher / Charlotte Observer