I like beer. I like Twitter. I really like beer-related Twitter accounts.
So I compiled a list of the five most-followed Charlotte breweries so that you too can enjoy gorgeous pictures of beer in your Twitter timeline.
– 19K followers, 15K tweets.
— NoDa Brewing Company (@NoDaBrewing) July 13, 2015
– 12.1K followers, 9,205 tweets.
– The old soul of Charlotte breweries opened way back in 2009 and it seems like you can find Copper on tap in every bar in Charlotte, which is a wonderful thing.
Fruh Bock is officially back at 11 a.m.! Sounds like a reason for a long Friday lunch… Or a half day. pic.twitter.com/5Y0pxBxHdO
— Olde Mecklenburg (@oldemeckbrew) February 27, 2015
(3) Birdsong Brewing
– 10.6K followers, 5,387 tweets.
– Birdsong was one of the first Charlotte breweries I visited and has long been one of my favorites. I also love the bird logo.
— Birdsong Brewing (@BirdsongBrewing) July 16, 2015
– 9,140 followers, 5,882 tweets.
– This is the least photo-heavy account of the five, but that hasn’t hurt its following. For photos, check out its Facebook page.
— Triple C Brewing Co. (@TripleCBrew) January 22, 2015
(5) Heist Brewery
– 7,563 followers, 7,927 tweets.
– Unlike most of the other breweries, Heist also serves fancy food and cocktails, so the account appeals to more than just the craft beer crowd.
— HeistBrewery (@HeistBrewery) April 22, 2015
Time to start counting down the minutes until Happy Hour. If you’ll excuse me, I need to go stare at more pictures of beer.
Photo: Robert Lahser/Charlotte Observer
Corey Inscoe is editor of CharlotteFive and spends way too much time staring at beer photos on Twitter. Follow him on Twitter @CoreyInscoe.