You complained, we commiserated. Here are 21 more just gawd awful places to park in Charlotte, courtesy of our C5 readers. If you missed Part 1: The 8 worst parking lots in Charlotte, go there first.
(1) Trader Joe’s — Piper Glen
Trader Joe’s Piper Glen, by far my most hated parking lot in Charlotte. – Sandy
(2) Harris Teeter in Plaza Midwood
I mean, they totally just renovated our store. They had every opportunity to get it right, and it’s TERRIBLE. – Clay
@Charlotte_Five Add Harris Teeter lot in Plaza Midwood to the list
— WCCB News Rising (@WCCBNewsRising) December 18, 2014
(6) Panera/Manor Theatre
(7) Taj McTeeter
(8) The Arboretum I have to say Arboretum. The flow of traffic meanders and doesn’t provide clear driving or parking lanes. Structurally, the worst. – Bruce The Arboretum was designed by someone who was drunk. – John
(9) Asian Corner Mall
(10) Whiskey Warehouse/Commonwealth
(11) Carolina Place Mall
Nope, I would rather negotiate Whiskey Warehouse parking lot full of land mines than Carolina Pl Mall at xmas – @slamoy2
(12) Bad Daddy’s
(13) Thai Taste (14) Independence Center (15) 121 West Trade
Finding parking at Bad Daddy’s is like flopping a royal flush.
— Adam Butler (@AdamButlerTV) October 6, 2011
(16) Blakeney Leave uptown, and you’d have to include BLAKENEY. Just the entire place. It’s horrible this time of year. – @NightOwl_RN Yes, all of blakeney/stonecrest/ballantyne. You can’t go 5 ft w/o hearing someone blowing their horn in anger – @Cheekysqwrl(17) Walgreens at South and Woodlawn
(18) Independence Boulevard
(20) SouthEnd Food Truck Friday
(21) Kohl’s on U.S. 74
@Charlotte_Five You didn’t include the Kohls shopping center in Matthews on 74.Designed by the most inept morons-a nightmare parking lot!
— Noel Bullard (@noelbullard) December 19, 2014
Photos: Google Maps. Harris Teeter & Independence Blvd: Davie Hinshaw / Charlotte Observer. Blakeney: Celeste Smith / Charlotte Observer.