If you’re like me, you’ve already got your Carolina Panthers gear laid out and ready for Sunday’s playoff game: T-shirt, jersey, coozie, jacket and toboggan. (Remember: It’s gonna be chilly.)
Now it’s time to get your phone dressed up for the game.
We have five beautiful photos of Panthers players Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly, Thomas Davis, Greg Olsen and Josh Norman that you to download and set as your lock screen. (Instructions on how to do that are below the photos.)
Plus, it’s probably about time you replaced that lock screen schedule.
Here’s how it works:
(1) Hold your finger on the image, then tap “Save Image.”
(2) Go to your photos/gallery and tap on the Panthers picture you just downloaded to bring it up.
(3) On an iPhone, there’s a tiny box on the bottom left. Tap it and there will be a bunch of different options. For most Android users, you’ll need to tap the “menu” or equivalent button on your phone, but it should bring up the same options.
(4) For iPhone: On the bottom set of options, scroll to the right until you see “Use as Wallpaper” and tap that option. For Android: One of the menu options should be “Set as” or something similar. Choose “Lock screen.”
(5) You may have to adjust the position of the photo a little bit. For iPhone: Turn Perspective Zoom off.
(6) For iPhone: Touch Set. Then touch Set Lock Screen. For Android: Hit “Save” or “OK.”
Photos: Charlotte Observer photographers.