While the N.C. government deliberates on whether the Confederate flag is allowed to be featured on license plates, you definitely can’t use these phrases: nearly 6,300 words, names, acronyms and initials are banned from being used on NC license plates. (No matter if you pay the $30 to get it personalized).
— Brooke Holden (@brooke_holden) December 19, 2014
//><!--Here’s some you can’t use. (And honestly, other than category 3, you shouldn’t be using most of these anyway)://--><!
(1) Race: WHTTRASH, RACIST, HONKY
(2) Sex: FORNIK8, GITNAKID, IHAVNSX
(3) Sexuality: LESBIAN, 1MGAY, 1GO4MEN
(4) Body part: OVARY, ANUS, RECTUM
(5) Authority: IH8NCDMV, HIFUZZ, IH8DPS
(6) Violence: REDRUM1, BRN2K1LL, MAFIA
(7) Drugs: 1MHIGH, DUBBIE, DOPE
ALLAH, LESB1AN, IG04MEN, CANCRSUX – All banned on NC license plates http://t.co/G0MXELjJnu
— Ely Portillo (@ESPortillo) July 22, 2015
— Smedette (@Smedette) July 22, 2015