– Typical concierge practices charge $1,250 to $3,500 per year (Katibah’s practice is targeting the less affluent)
– Dr. William Katibah has a 5 out of 5 star rating on healthgrades.com with 31 reviews.
– So far, 250 patients have signed up.
– Does not accept insurance.
– Dr. Katibah’s website makes the case that a physician at a typical practice has 2,000+ patients, but with his new model, he can limit his practice to 600 patients.
“So much of traditional medicine is just filling out forms… Since we don’t have to do that anymore, we’re able to spend more time concentrating on the patient.” – Dr. William Katibah
The business model makes sense to us and if it leads to improved care and allows patients to take control of their health care costs, we’re up for it.
Photo: MCT & Katibah