Startup applications to RevTech Labs (Charlotte incubator) close on December 1st. This is the 4th startup class that will go through the incubator.
– Revtech Labs describes itself as follows: “a three-month program focuses on early-stage mobile, software and web companies. RevTech Labs provides free work space, mentorship and programming all geared toward revolutionary technology startups. All companies will be required to locate within the same community space. The 4,000 square foot space, located within Packard Place, provides shared desks, break space, and casual meeting space.”
– Team must be in Charlotte.
– View local advisors, last year’s 9 startup alumni or the read about last year’s demo day.
– Revtech Labs requires a 5% equity stake in the companies in the program.
– Last year, over 130 applications were submitted for the program.
– Apply on AngelList.
— Start Charlotte (@StartCLT) November 12, 2014
Revtech Labs and entrepreneurship in Charlotte continue to grow. Our city needs more startup success stories and it starts with smart people coming together and offering support/guidance/funding.
Photo: David Foster / Charlotte Observer