What? You love cars and money?
Why not bring your two great loves together at Bryan Honda, a family-owned dealership servicing the Fayetteville area for more than 70 years.
They are searching for a sales desk manager, finance manager and pre-owned manager.
All that manager talk means you’ll oversee day-to-day business activity while ensuring sales goals are attained, customers stay satisfied and this company keeps on growing.
Oh, and the view? Cars as far as the eye can see.
We know you’re revved up now. Here are five excellent reasons to apply for this great opportunity:
(1) We aren’t saying older is always better, but in this case it is. Bryan Honda is one of the oldest dealerships in the South.
Here in the South we call that “established.”
(2) You’ll be the life of any social situation. You’ll have friends asking about Hondas and you’ll have all of the answers about those beautiful and reliable cars.
— Bryan Honda (@BryanHondaFay) June 4, 2015
(3) Three words: Vehicle. Purchase. Discounts. That’s one of the perks you’ll get in addition to: A medical and dental plan, paid holidays, retirement plan, and a wellness program. Yeah, we love the sound of that, too.
(4) You’ll up your cool points with your kids and/or anyone else’s kids. The popular band One Direction is part of the Honda Civic Tour coming soon.
I can hear the screams now!
— One Direction (@onedirection) June 1, 2015
(5) We don’t like to brag … OK, we do.
The 2015 Honda CR-V won the Cars.com/USA TODAY/”MotorWeek” Compact SUV Challenge.
OK, here’s your chance, and few more details.
– The sales manager manages the activities of all sales staff ensuring sales targets and customer service levels are achieved.
– The finance manager is responsible for preparing menu sell options to all customers in our highly product driven finance department.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– Must have a proven track record verifiable, with an exceptional customer satisfaction index.
– Manage daily activity of the sales staff.
– Strong communication and customer engagement skills.
– Work well as a team member in an environment delivering 400 units per month.
– Reynolds, Vin Solution, AutoAlert, Autotrader Buying Center, TrueCar, V Auto and Honda experience all helpful.
– Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record.
– Pass a criminal background check
– Willing to relocate if needed immediately. Because, you know, it’s in Fayetteville.
Email resumes to: General Manager Tim Roussell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: AP Photo
Courtney McLaughlin is the match.com of the employment search and happens to love cars and money.