Latest News

Rain, drizzle again for Charlotte region on Wednesday

Rain, drizzle and patchy fog could linger in parts of the Charlotte region Wednesday morning and afternoon, according to the National Weather Service in Greer, S.C.

The good news is that the rain is expected to gradually move out Wednesday night, with mostly cloudy skies forecast Thursday and Friday.

Showers, however, are likely to move right back in.

A 30 percent chance of rain is forecast Friday night and a 70 percent chance Saturday, before sunshine finally returns on Sunday, according to the weather service.

Temperatures will likewise fluctuate.

A high of 65 is forecast Wednesday, 72 Thursday, 76 Friday, 71 Saturday and 58 Sunday.

Joe Marusak: 704-358-5067, @jmarusak

  Comments