Three members of a Mooresville family sickened by carbon monoxide last week continue to show symptoms of exposure to the gas, although two are out of the hospital, town officials said.
The family was sickened Thursday when a car left running in a closed garage spread the gas in the family’s home.
Three Mooresville police officers who responded to the house also were hospitalized. All were released by Friday afternoon. Joe Marusak
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.