Heavy congestion is slowing travel to Charlotte from South Carolina on Interstate 77 north, where a wreck was reported at 7:25 a.m. Delays are likely from I-485 to Arrowood Road, according to North Carolina Department of Transportation.
▪ A wreck on I-77 south is slowing travel from LaSalle Street to the John Belk Freeway. The wreck was reported at 7:29 a.m., according to NCDOT
▪ I-85 south is moving slowly near the I-77 south ramp due to a wreck that was reported at 7:35 a.m., NCDOT has reported.
▪ Expect delays if you’re traveling near East W.T. Harris Boulevard and Hickory Grove Road in east Charlotte. A wreck was reported there at 6:39 a.m., according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police.
▪ A vehicle is blocking part of the street at Marvin Road and Wade Ardrey Road in south Charlotte after a wreck was reported by CMPD at 6:59 a.m. Traffic is likely slow moving through the area.
▪ Part of Independence Boulevard near North Sharon Amity Road is blocked in east Charlotte due to a wreck that was reported at 7:19 a.m. Traffic is slow through the area, where construction has shifted some lanes and caused other changes for drivers.
Karen Sullivan: 704-358-5532, @Sullivan_kms