Charlotte Area Transit System will begin these schedule adjustments Monday:
▪ Route 1 Mount Holly: Base-route trips will be extended in the outbound direction on Old Mount Holly Road to Paw Creek Road and inbound on Freedom Drive and Toddville Road. Routing on West Todd Lane and East Todd lane will be discontinued.
▪ Route 34 Freedom Drive: The 34 will operate inbound and outbound on Tuckaseegee Road between Ashley Road and Mulberry Church Road. Areas of Freedom Drive and Toddville Road served by 34 will be discontinued.
▪ Route 39 Eastway Drive: The Eastway Drive bridge is has opened. To avoid ongoing construction, a temporary detour will be used to turn around at Eastway Drive and North Tryon Street. The temporary end of the line will be on Eastway across from CMC North Park through December.
▪ Route 41X Steele Creek Express: The 41X will serve a new Park and Ride on Walker Branch Drive at Gander Mountain.
▪ Route 82X Fort Mill, S.C.: CATS will once again serve a park and ride at Interstate 77, Exit 90, near Carowinds theme park on Cabelas Drive.
Minor time changes will begin for bus routes 2, 22, 30, 51 and 77x.
Details: Visit ridetransit.org and click on the “October 5 Schedule Change” icon in the bottom left corner.