One person was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a home in Huntersville early Monday.
The fire was reported around 2:30 a.m. on Devonshire Drive, near Birkdale Commons Parkway.
Neighbors say the home was being renovated, according to WBTV, the Observer’s news partner. The injured person was not a resident.
The whole house was likely damaged by the fire. Details about a cause were not immediately available.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.