A family escaped a fire at their Gaston County mobile home early Friday.
The fire broke out just after 2 a.m. at the home on Skyline Lane near Bessemer City, displacing two adults and two children.
It took three fire departments around 15 minutes to control the fully involved fire.
The fire started in the living room and appears to be electrical, firefighters said.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
No injuries were reported.
The Red Cross is assisting the displaced family.
WBTV is a news partner of The Charlotte Observer.