Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police are asking for the public’s help in finding two men believed to have robbed six pharmacies since December.
The robberies occurred at about:
▪ 1:30 p.m. April 20 at Friendly Pharmacy in the 500 block of Little Rock Road in CMPD’s Freedom Division.
▪ 6:35 p.m. March 16 at Pike’s Pharmacy, in the 2100 block of Shamrock Drive in the Eastway Division.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Charlotte Observer
▪ 8:40 p.m. Feb. 7 at the CVS in the 2000 block of North Sharon Amity Road in the Providence Division.
▪ 2:50 p.m. Feb. 6 at Busters in the 8100 block of Old Concord Road in the University City Division.
▪ 9 p.m. Jan. 31 in the 10500 block of Mallard Creek Road in the University City Division.
▪ 8:15 p.m. Dec. 29 at the CVS in the 11400 block of North Tryon Street in the University City Division.
The robbers males about 6-feet-tall with skinny builds. One has dreadlocks, and the other has short hair with a long goatee and facial hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.