Dr. Brent Hall, a pathologist in Boone, was medical examiner when three guests died of carbon monoxide poisoning at the Best Western hotel.
Dr. Brent Hall, a pathologist in Boone, was medical examiner when three guests died of carbon monoxide poisoning at the Best Western hotel. Paboone.com Paboone.com
Dr. Brent Hall, a pathologist in Boone, was medical examiner when three guests died of carbon monoxide poisoning at the Best Western hotel. Paboone.com Paboone.com

Judge suppresses evidence in DWI case against medical examiner

April 24, 2015 01:49 PM