The Charlotte Hornets travel to New York to face the Brooklyn Nets. The teams are tied for eighth place in the Eastern Conference. Losing this game could be the difference between making or missing the NBA playoffs.
Both teams know the importance of Wednesday’s game:
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
In the college game, No. 12 Notre Dame at No. 16 Louisville with third place in the ACC at stake is the best game of the night.
The Irish’s fast-paced offense should be tested by the Cardinals, who celebrate senior night Wednesday. How well North Carolina native Montrezl Harrell plays – on both ends of the court – could be the key to the game.
In the mood for some afternoon soccer? West Ham United hosts a very talented Chelsea squad while the U.S. women’s national team continues preparations for this summer’s World Cup against Norway.
Major League Baseball
▪ Philadelphia vs. N.Y. Yankees MLB, 1 p.m.
▪ Cleveland vs. Cincinnati SportSouth, 3 p.m.
▪ Cleveland vs. Cincinnati MLB, 4 p.m.
▪ Chicago White Sox vs. L.A. Dodgers MLB, 9 p.m.
▪ San Diego vs. Seattle MLB, Midnight
Men’s College Basketball
☆Notre Dame at Louisville ESPN2, 7 p.m.
▪ Providence at Seton Hall Fox Sports 1, 7 p.m.
▪ Tennessee at LSU SEC, 7 p.m.
▪ Central Florida at S. Florida ESPNU, 7 p.m.
▪ Wake Forest at Duke WMYT, 8 p.m.
▪ Houston at Tulane ESPNEWS, 8 p.m.
▪ Southern Cal at UCLA ESPN2, 9 p.m.
▪ St. John’s at Marquette Fox Sports 1, 9 p.m.
▪ Mississippi St. at Vanderbilt SEC, 9 p.m.
▪ TCU at Oklahoma St. ESPNU, 9 p.m.
▪ Oregon at Oregon St. ESPNU, 11 p.m.
Women’s College Basketball
▪ Boston College vs. Wake Forest FSCR, 1 p.m.
▪ N.C. State vs. Virginia Tech FSCR, 3:30 p.m.
▪ Clemson vs. Georgia Tech FSCR, 6:30 p.m.
☆Charlotte at Brooklyn SportSouth, 7:30 p.m.
▪ L.A. Lakers at Miami ESPN, 8 p.m.
▪ Portland at L.A. Clippers ESPN, 10:30 p.m.
▪ Women’s HSBC Champions GOLF, 11 p.m.
▪ N.Y. Rangers at Detroit NBCSN, 8 p.m.
▪ Chelsea at West Ham NBCSN, 2:40 p.m.
▪ United States vs. Norway Fox Sports 1, 2 p.m.