We’ve reached the calm before the storm that is March Madness. With the brackets fresh off the printer – and the First Four games tipping off Tuesday in Dayton, Ohio – NCAA fans will have to endure the first Monday without college basketball on TV since mid-November.
In the NBA, the Charlotte Hornets begin their week-long trip out west against the Utah Jazz in Salt Lake City Monday night.
The banged-up Hornets hope to slow down the Jazz, which enter the game on a five-game winning streak, to continue to hold onto eighth place in the East.
If you’re looking for something earlier in the day, spring training baseball continues while Swansea City hosts Liverpool in English Premier League action.
Major League Baseball
▪ L.A. Dodgers vs. Seattle MLB 9 a.m.
▪ Detroit vs. St. Louis MLB 1 p.m.
▪ Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego MLB 4 p.m.
▪ Oakland vs. L.A. Dodgers MLB 9 p.m.
▪ Baltimore vs. Philadelphia MLB Midnight
▪ Houston vs. Washington MLB 6 a.m.
Women’s College Basketball
▪ NCAA Selection Show ESPN 7 p.m.
▪ Cleveland at Miami ESPN 8 p.m.
▪ Charlotte at Utah SPSO 9 p.m.
▪ L.A. Lakers at Golden St. ESPN 10:30 p.m.
▪ Washington at Buffalo NBCSN 7 p.m.
▪ Liverpool at Swansea City NBCSN 4 p.m.