Charlotte Motor Speedway will pay tribute to retiring NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon with a 24-day campaign leading up to the track’s fall race.
The campaign – called “Jeff’s Last Ride” – will include:
▪ Personal stories, memories and well-wishes from sports personalities, community leaders and other celebrities through daily videos posted to JeffsLastRide.com
▪ Fans sharing moments and remembrances via social media to congratulate Gordon.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ A collection of iconic No. 24 race cars and Gordon’s personal cars showcased during the Charlotte AutoFair Sept. 24-27.
▪ Partnerships with businesses across the Charlotte region to “paint Charlotte 24” in the final 24 days before the Bank of America 500 on Oct. 10.
▪ And a 24-day social media campaign that reflects on Gordon’s top moments over the course of his career at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Gordon, who drives Hendrick Motorsports’ No. 24 Chevy, has won four Cup championships. The first of his 92 career victories came in the 1994 Coca-Cola 600 at CMS. The campaign also includes several Gordon-themed ticket packages. Information: www.charlottemotorspeedway; 704-455-3267.