Distance: 500 laps, or 263 miles.
Where: Martinsville (Va.) Speedway, a .526-mile paved oval.
When: 1 p.m., April 3.
Radio: Motor Racing Network.
Last year’s winner: Denny Hamlin.
Also next week: Alpha Energy Solutions 250, Truck race, Martinsville Speedway, 2:30 p.m, April 2, Fox Sports 1.
Worth mentioning: The Cup series takes a week off before returning to Martinsville ... The Xfinity series is off for two weeks, coming back at Texas on April 9 ... The Truck series has been off since Feb. 27 and returns at Martinsville.
David Scott’s Power 16
- Kevin Harvick (1st last week): Had Fontana won until late caution.
- Jimmie Johnson (3): Now alone in seventh place on all-time victories list.
- Carl Edwards (6): Has been consistently strong and grabbed seventh-place finish at Fontana.
- Denny Hamlin (7): Starting to regain consistency.
- Kyle Busch (2): Tough weekend at Fontana, especially with late tire problems.
- Joey Logano (8): Had unfortunate run-in with Martin Truex Jr. at Fontana. Seems to happen a lot.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. (4): Wasn’t a factor at Fontana, but managed 11th-place finish.
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (16): One of the season’s early surprising success stories.
- Brad Keselowski (10): Won at Fontana in 2015, ninth this year.
- Kurt Busch (5): Never in contention at Fontana after early contact with Earnhardt.
- Austin Dillon (9); 12. Martin Truex Jr. (11); 13. Aric Almirola (13); 14. Matt Kenseth (14); 15. Ryan Newman (NR); 16. AJ Allmendinger (NR).