Distance: 160 laps, or 400 miles.
Where: Pocono Raceway, a 2.5-mile, asphalt, triangle-shaped track in Long Pond, Pa.
When: 1 p.m., Sunday.
TV: Fox Sports 1.
Radio: Motor Racing Network.
Last year’s winner: Martin Truex Jr.
Also this week: Pocono Green 250, Xfinity Series, Pocono Raceway, 1 p.m., Saturday, Fox.
Worth mentioning: Truex’s victory last year was his first since 2007 ... The Truck series is off until June 10 at Texas Motor Speedway.
David Scott’s Power 16
1. Kevin Harvick (2nd in previous rankings): Was best of the rest at Charlotte.
2. Kyle Busch (1): Is becoming feast-or-famine type of season.
3. Martin Truex Jr. (7): Never any doubt at Charlotte.
4. Kurt Busch (4): Consistently strong every race.
5. Jimmie Johnson (6): Good run, but not enough, at Charlotte.
6. Brad Keselowski (5): Fifth at Charlotte was eighth top-10 of season.
7. Chase Elliott (8): Keeps showing skills that are far beyond his years.
8. Carl Edwards (5): Costly pit-road penalties at Charlotte.
9. Joey Logano (9): Pit crew error a setback at Charlotte.
10. Denny Hamlin (11): Solid run (fourth) at Charlotte but couldn’t hang with Truex.
11. Kyle Larson (15); 12. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (12); 13. Austin Dillon (13); 14. Ryan Newman (NR). 15. Jamie McMurray (14); 16. Greg Biffle (NR).