Distance: 110 laps, or 219 miles.
Where: Sonoma Raceway, a 1.99-mile road course in Sonoma, Calif.
When: 3 p.m., June 26.
TV: Fox Sports 1.
Radio: Performance Racing Network.
Last year’s winner: Kyle Busch.
This week: American Ethanol 250, Xfinity Series, Iowa Speedway, 1:30 p.m., Sunday, Fox Sports 1; Speediatrics 200, Truck Series, Iowa Speedway, 8:30 p.m., Saturday, Fox Sports 1.
Worth mentioning: The Cup series takes Father’s Day weekend off, while Iowa Speedway is host to an Xfinity-Truck doubleheader weekend.
David Scott’s Power 16
1. Kevin Harvick (1st last week): Overcame qualifying mishap at Michigan for another top-five.
2. Brad Keselowski (3): Makes up with Jeff Gordon, finishes fourth at Michigan.
3. Joey Logano (6): Finally gets that first win.
4. Kurt Busch (2): Hasn’t finished outside top 10 since Martinsville.
5. Chase Elliott (5): Learning how details (and shifting gears correctly) matter.
6. Kyle Busch (4): Can’t catch a break now, but could go on another winning tear at any time.
7. Carl Edwards (9): Inconsistent since back-to-back wins at Bristol and Richmond, but trending upward again.
8. Martin Truex Jr. (7): Only a 12th at Michigan after starting second.
9. Kyle Larson (12): Had a shot at Michigan, but still chasing first win.
10. Jimmie Johnson (10): The summer season hasn’t gotten off to a strong start for the No. 48.
11. Austin Dillon (16); 12. Matt Kenseth (15); 13. Ryan Newman (13); 14. Dale Earnhardt Jr. (8); 15. Denny Hamlin (11); 16. Tony Stewart (NR).