Distance: 90 laps, or 220 miles (355 kilometers).
Where: Watkins Glen (N.Y.) International, a 2.5-mile asphalt road course.
When: 2:30 p.m., Sunday.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Charlotte Observer
Radio: Motor Racing Network.
Last year’s winner: Joey Logano.
Also this week: Zippo 200 At The Glen, Xfinity Series, Watkins Glen International, Saturday, CNBC.
Worth mentioning: The Cup race moves to the USA network to make way for the Olympics on NBC. ... The Truck series is off until Aug. 17 at Bristol.
David Scott’s Power 16
1. Kevin Harvick (1st last week): Steady as ever, fourth in the fog at Pocono.
2. Kyle Busch (2nd): Follows win at Indy with top 10 (ninth) at Pocono.
3. Brad Keselowski (4th): Nice bounce back (second at Pocono) after 17th at Indy.
4. Kurt Busch (5th): Tenth at Pocono was 16th top-10 of the season.
5. Tony Stewart (7th): Continues to round into form for Chase (fifth at Pocono).
6. Joey Logano (3rd): Taken out in wreck with Chase Elliott at Pocono, finishing 37th.
7. Carl Edwards (NR): After crash at Indy, rallies back for eighth at Pocono.
8. Denny Hamlin (9th): Second win might be coming, with three consecutive top-10s.
9. Austin Dillon (10th): Really wants that first victory to ensure a spot in the Chase.
10. Kyle Larson (14th): Would be out of the Chase if and when Chris Buescher cracks top 30.
11. Martin Truex Jr. (8th); 12. Jimmie Johnson (11th); 13. Ryan Newman (13th); 14. Kasey Kahne (16th); 15. Jamie McMurray (15th); 16. Chase Elliott (12th).