▪ Gates open at 5 p.m. Wednesday.
▪ Bank of America Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited inside all areas of the stadium. This includes, but is not limited to, cigarettes, vapor cigarettes and electronic cigarettes.
▪ Noise makers, such as vuvuzelas, are a prohibited item inside Bank of America Stadium and will not be permitted.
▪ The NFL’s bag policy will not be enforced. However, all bags will be searched and those no larger than 8“ x 10” x 14” will be permitted. Guests are encouraged to limit the amount of items they bring with them.
▪ There will be several fan-related activities around the stadium. Located on South Mint Street just outside Bank of America Stadium, Futbol Fiesta will be an interactive fan area with games, food, music and more. Futbol Fiesta will open at 4 p.m. and close at 8:30.
▪ Tickets can be purchased at www.CONCACAF.com/Tickets, by calling Ticketmaster or visiting the ticket office at Bank of America Stadium.
▪ Bank of America Stadium offers the ability to secure parking adjacent to the stadium for the Gold Cup doubleheader in Lot 1, also known as the Mint Street Parking Facility for $40. This parking deck is located at the corner of Mint and Graham streets and is directly across from the stadium’s North Gate. This location offers three entrances and exits. PLEASE NOTE: Lot 1 will be available to park one hour before the game. In addition, alcohol, grilling and open flames are prohibited in this parking deck.