Plaza Midwood will celebrate it’s annual Midwood Maynia Festival and Home & Garden Tour May 1-2.
Seven homes, one garden, and The Light Factory will be open to the public. Charlotte B-Cycle is bringing bikes, bike valets and racks back to the home tour for the second year.
Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 the day of the tour and will be available in front of The Vine Church at 2101 Belvedere Avenue. Advance tickets and details available online at www.plazamidwood.org. Proceeds benefit the Plaza Midwood Neighborhood Association.
The Candlelight Home & Garden Tour kicks off the festival weekend and will run from 6 to 8 pm on Friday, May 1.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
On Maynia Day , May 2, the tour will continue from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Other events:
▪ Midwood Miles 5k and Fun Run: 8:30 am in Midwood Park.
▪ Everyone’s favorite, Midwood Pet Parade – CFD and The Greenville Community Youth Marching Band lead pets and their humans through the streets of Midwood: 10:00 am start at Kilgo Church.
▪ Kids’ activities: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm in Midwood Park.
▪ Plant Swap and Kids Scavenger Hunt in the Plaza Midwood Community Garden.
▪ Great music at the Midwood Park amphitheatre, 12:30 – 6:30 pm. Featuring local favorites.
▪ Food and beverage provided by Roman’s Catering Food Truck and NoDa Brewery.