The North Carolina chapter of the Community Associations Institute will hold a Community Law Education Day event Nov. 7 in Charlotte for HOA and condo association volunteer leaders and managers.
The event features presentations by attorneys from across the state who focus their practices on the issues facing homeowner and condominium associations. It’s designed to help association volunteers and professionals understand state laws and use them to operate more efficiently by enacting best practices in many areas of community governance.
▪ Running an Effective Board Meeting.
▪ Boomers and Beyond – the Brave New World of Aging in Place.
▪ Efficiency in HOA Collections, or, I Will Gladly Pay You Tomorrow for a Pool Key Today.
▪ Architectural Control – Getting It Right and Making It Stick.
▪ Parting is such sweet sorrow … Developer transitions to independent boards.
When: Nov. 7. Sign-in opens at 7:30 a.m. Event concludes at 2 p.m.
Where: Harris Conference Center, 3216 CPCC West Campus Drive
Cost: $75 for CAI member individuals; $95 all others (Lunch & continental breakfast included.)
Registration online is required; deadline is Nov. 3 or until seats are sold out.
Register at http://bit.ly/CAILawDay