A 31-year-old woman went into cardiac arrest after she was shocked by the air conditioning unit, a spokesperson for the city of Rocky Mount told ABC-TV affiliate WTVD.
A 31-year-old woman went into cardiac arrest after she was shocked by the air conditioning unit, a spokesperson for the city of Rocky Mount told ABC-TV affiliate WTVD. WTVD screen grab
A 31-year-old woman went into cardiac arrest after she was shocked by the air conditioning unit, a spokesperson for the city of Rocky Mount told ABC-TV affiliate WTVD. WTVD screen grab

She tried to fix the A/C in her NC motel room - and got electrocuted, police say

August 20, 2018 09:02 PM