Five businesses will move into a Lake Norman business park and several more will renew their leases amid continued growth in the region north of Charlotte.
The companies moving into The Park-Huntersville are:
▪ Stanley Black & Decker, an industrial and household manufacturer headquartered in Connecticut, will consolidate operations from two Charlotte locations and lease 42,800 square feet.
▪ GF Machining Solutions, a Switzerland-based company which provides machines, automation and services to parts and tool manufacturers, will lease 21,400 square feet.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Amerock Hardware, a decorative hardware company based in Mooresville, will lease 17,100 square feet.
▪ Crescent Bank and Trust, based in New Orleans, will lease 2,100 square feet.
▪ The Abel Law Group, an Austin, Texas firm establishing a Charlotte office, will lease 1,300 square feet.
Seven other companies renewed leases at the business park: FANUC Robotics America Corp., Biocytics Inc., Pratt & Miller Engineering, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, KeyImpact Sales & Systems and McLaren Applied Technologies.
Taylor Blatchford: 704-358-5354, @blatchfordtr