Distance: 160 laps, or 400 miles.
Where: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a 2.5-mile, asphalt and brick rectangular oval in Indianapolis.
When: 3 p.m., Sunday.
TV: NBC Sports Network.
Radio: IMS Network.
Last year’s winner: Kyle Busch.
Also this week: Lily Diabetes 250, Xfinity Series, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 3:30 p.m., Saturday, NBC Sports Network.
Worth mentioning: Busch’s 2015 victory was his third in a row ... Two-time Brickyard winner and Indiana-native Tony Stewart makes his last start at Indy.
David Scott’s Power 16
1. Kevin Harvick (2nd last week): Fourth at New Hampshire his 15th top-10 of season.
2. Brad Keselowski (1): Hot streak cooled at New Hampshire (15th).
3. Kyle Busch (5): Get the feeling win No. 4 isn’t far away.
4. Kurt Busch (3): Hasn’t been consistent in past three races.
5. Joey Logano (7): 39th at Kentucky two weeks ago was a blip.
6. Carl Edwards (4): New Hampshire car wasn’t his best of the season (20th).
7. Tony Stewart (8): Spot in Chase more solid as each week passes.
8. Martin Truex Jr. (6): Had a strong car at New Hampshire until shifter broke.
9. Matt Kenseth (12): New Hampshire winner rounding into form.
10. Ryan Newman (10): Nice mid-summer for the No. 31 Chevy (three top-10s in last four reaces).
11. Denny Hamlin (11); 12. Chase Elliott (9); 13. Austin Dillon (13); 14. Jimmie Johnson (16); 15. Jamie McMurray (NR); 16. Greg Biffle (NR).